Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello!

Hello, people of the internet.

Let me begin this blog by saying that I've lost count of how many other blogs I've started. Usually I've made it to a month of steady posting before I get bored, or busy, or go through a sudden life-altering change.

Okay, so that last one hasn't happened yet. But it can only be a matter of time... Anyways, I've finally figured out the main reasons my last few blogs haven't worked well.

1) I tried to blog about something I wasn't actually as knowledgeable about as I thought I was.

2) I've tried to stick to just one subject, and wished I could write other stuff too. Not letting a writer record what they really want to record just leads to dry and boring writing.

3) I haven't been myself.

So for this blog, I'm going to reverse all three of the above points. I'm blogging about anything I feel like, from reading to cooking to fashion to running. And more. 'Cause I know about those things. That falls into point two as well. As far as being myself goes... Well, hi. My name is Kenaia and I'm a recovering blogger.